A PhD by correspondence can be an easier and faster way to get your degree and move ahead in the working world. At one time a PhD was a very costly and time consuming challenge, but not now. With distance learning, you can take the courses online in a much shorter time. All you need is a computer with and Internet hook up and you are set up go.
Walden University – Earn Your PhD Online
Walden University offers accelerated classes: 8 week online classes.
Walden University’s doctoral programs have a unique blend of theory, research, and practical application to help you make an immediate and significant change in your life and in the lives of others.
Online Doctoral Programs:
- Business Administration – DBA (10 fields of specialization)
- Management (14 concentrations)
- Education – offers both PhD and Ed.D. (multiple fields of specialization available)
- Counselor Education (6 fields of specialization)
- Health Services (11 fields of specialization)
- Human Services (17 fields of specialization)
- Psychology (7 fields of specialization)
- Public Health (3 fields of specialization)
- Public Policy (27 fields of specialization)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
As a doctoral student, you will work closely with faculty in areas of study that are most meaningful to you. Faculty members serve as mentors and partners, offering both guidance and a fresh perspective on your research.
It’s wonderful for those of us that work a full time job and/or take care of a family. The system now allows you to take the needed courses in your pajamas if you want. Just pick the time to do your course work and submit it online to your very one personal professor. You professor will be there 24/7 to help with any problems you have and to hand out work assignments. You can’t beat a deal like this.
Thanks to the internet, earning your PhD by Correspondence just got a lot easier!